Optical splitting system
1. This laser perforating machine selects the whole piece stainless steel panel, and after the panel is milled, bored and ground precisely, it can be assembled with finishing welded steel frame, and the precise finishing processing can ensure the installation precision of all the mechanical components. All the pressure instruments, adjusting switch and optical shutter are arrayed in the panel in order to facilitate operation and warning.
2. HANS*GS-D400P laser perforating machine equips eight focusing optical heads, which are fixed the respective mechanical skid plateform, and the mechanical skid plateform is assembled in the host panel, while the dimensional mechanical skid plateform can adjust the longitudinal pitch of perforating and focus precisely, and you can set the value of holes pitch directly on the touch screen.
3. Each optical head is composed of 4 lenses, all the lenses are from American - company.
4. Adopting the totally sealed optical circuits, it can avoid the contamination of external environment to the optical circuits lenses. The piping of dedusting system is assembled in the front of the puncher, in order to avoid the contamination of the box interior and optical circuits.
5. The puncher equips the imported ultra high speed polygon prism of American LINCOLN company, and the highest rotation speed of polygon prism can reach 40000rpm,the gold-plating mirror surface of polygon prism can enhance the reflectivity power of beam. The motor of polygon prism is stepless speed regulating DC motor, you can set the rotation speed directly by the touch screen.
General performance and parameters of HANS*GS-D400P perforating machine
|PLC control type||closed-loop|
|Controller ||Germany SIEMENS servo system |
|Form feeding control ||Biaxial linkage control|
|Indicator setting method ||Independent, simple |
|Spectrophotometric method||by polygon prism|
|Permeability range ||100-2000cu|
|Permeability instability ||Less than 5% (relative error) |
|Maximum perforating speed ||1920 thousand /min|
|Maximum perforating density||4pcs/mm|
|Minimum perforating density||1pc/10mm|
|Hole diameter range||0.05-0.25mm|
|Hole shape||oval or round |
|Hole quality ||neat, without deckle edge or coking|
|Maximum feeding speed||650m/ min|
|perforating row number ||2-8 rows |
|Acceleration time (0-300m/min) ||3sec.|
|Total system power ||35KW|
|Width range of processing tipping paper tray||40-80mm|
|Maximum processing winding tray diameter ||520mm|
|After perforate tipping paper tray, the front-end non-porous paper length and tail length of waste paper(feeding speed is 300m/min)||15M(front),2M(tail)|
|Environment requirments ||20-30ºC Constant temperature|
|Machine lifetime||10 years |
|Chilling water hardness||250mg/L|
|Gas consumption of laser head ||2.8L/min|
|Temperature of cooling machine, adjusting range ||10-30ºC|
|About the cooling machine temperature and adjusting precision, is there monitor display ?||Yes, the adjusting precision is ±0.1ºC. |
|Chilling water flow speed||25L/MIN|
|Water storage capacity of chiller ||0.3M3|
It adopts fully automatic tension control system to ensure the constant paper tape tension, corresponding to the different specification and different quality tipping paper, we can set the different tension values freely, and ensure the consistent tightness of tipping paper rolls, to avoid that it appears firstly tight then loose or firstly loose then tight during rolling processing due to non consistent tension.
The tension sensor can test the actual tension of tipping paper and send the information to the tension controller, and the tension controller will compare the tested actual tension with the setting tension, when the actual tension is more than the setting tension, you should reduce the brake torque; when the actual tension is less than the setting tension, you should increase the brake torque. And the starting torque of tipping paper rolls
and the stopping brake torque are controlled by PLC.
The programmable controller PLC is principally responsible to complete various input signals, output control signals and interior calculation. It can control the laser generator, servo system, tension sensor, polygon prism etc.
The touch screen works with PLC to set and show the relative parameters, the faults causes and solutions as well as on-line assistance etc.
I/O interface is the communication main chanel between PLC and all the switches ( like proximity switch, button, electromagnetic valve etc) of the laser perforating machine. PLC reads all the switch signals and the setting signals of the touch screen through I/O interface, according to the perforating processing requirements, it can have calculation in the interior, and then send the received control signals to I/O interface, in order to control all the relative parts, meanwhile it can send the relative showed signals to the touch screen for display.
Zero meter mechanism (optional accessory)
When the winding motor starts working, the paper feeding speed doesn't reach the setting speed, which phase is the accelerating phase of paper, in this phase, the laser generator doesn't start working, no need to punch for paper. If without Zero meter mechanism, the non-porous parts only can be eliminated manually after rewinding, and the customer needs to increase the equipment and operator.
The working time of Zero meter mechanism can be set freely by the touch screen. The length of eliminating non perforating parts paper is relative to the working time, generally, the length of eliminating non-porous parts paper is no more than 15 meters.