Professional 1500W Fiber Laser Cutting Machine with Manufacturer Supply
|FOB Price:||US $150,000-250,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $150,000-250,000/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Plywood Cases|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: GS-LFDS3015-1500W
- Cooling System: Water Cooling
- Applicable Material: Metal
- Laser Classification: Gaseous Laser
- Type: Pipe and Tube Bending Machine
- Cooling Form: Water Cooling
- Laser Source Medium: Fiber
- Power Requirement: 380V,50/60Hz
- Specification: CE, ISO, SGS, CS etc.
- HS Code: 8456100090
- Application: Home Appliance, Environmental Equipment, Petroleum Machinery Manufacturing, Agriculture Machinery, Aerospace Industry, Automotive Industry, Advertising Industry
- Technical Class: Continuous Wave Laser
- Structure Type: Gantry Type
- Laser Technology: Laser Vapor Cutting
- Certification: EPA, CS
- Laser Wavelength: 1070nm
- Drive Model: Imported Servo Motor
- Trademark: Hansgs laser
- Origin: Wuhan, China
GS.LFDS3015 fiber cutting machine is one of the Han's GS mature products with international advanced level. The equipment has powerful cutting ability, outstanding cutting speed, low running cost, excellent stability, high quality processing, strong adaptive capacity and other incomparable advantages.
GS.LFDS3015 fiber cutting machine is made up of fiber laser source, control system, motor system, optical system, cooling system, exhaust system and gas protection system, adopted advanced control mode to realize multi-axis linkage and power regulation with speed, using servo motor and drive oriented structure of superior performance to realize good accuracy in high speed running.
Functions of GS-LFDS3015 laser cutter
1. Excellent overall performance, changeable working tables, 7 seconds to finish high speed changing, improve working efficiency of more than 48%.
2. The machine tool includes loading area and processing area, standard configuration is changeable working tables, auto change the workpiece between processing area and loading area by motor, convenient to upload and download. With the design of changeable working table, could prepare the next uploading while processing, highly improved working efficiency.
3. Equipped with exhaust device, have good exhausting effect and little pollution.
4. Small occupied area, high system integration, convenient to operate and maintenance, 24 hours continuous working.
5. The water chiller has good safety protection function, such as over temperature, lack phase, pressure, water-break, undervoltage, overload, etc. With stable performance, satisfied the cooling requirement of laser source.
Laser cutting advantages over other thermal cutting methods
1. The cutting quality is good:
Because of the small laser spot, high energy density, fast cutting speed, laser cutting can therefore get better cutting quality.
(1) Cutting knife is narrow and parallel on both sides, also perpendicular to surface, dimensional accuracy of cutting pieces can be up to + / - 0.05 mm.
(2) Cutting surface is smooth and beautiful, the surface roughness is only a few dozen microns, laser cutting can be used as the final working procedure, parts can be even used directly without mechanical processing.
(3) Heat affected zone is very small, material performance is hardly affected near the kerf width , and the workpiece deformation is small. Also, kerf geometry is good , slitting rectangular cross-section shapes appear to be regular.
2. Highly automation:
Adopts digital control, you only need to use CAD to draw the picture and import to specialized software, laser cutting machine can cut out the artifacts you need, moreover there is intelligent typesetting function, thus can save raw material costs to the greatest extent.
3. High cutting efficiency:
Due to the transmission properties of laser, laser cutting machine has equipped with many sets of CNC work bench to realize numerical control. You only need to change the CNC program to cut different shape, as well as for two-dimensional cutting, and three-dimensional cutting.
4. Fast cutting speed:
The cutting speed can be up to 600 cm/min when using 1200W laser to cut 2mm low carbon steel plate, and can up to 120 m/min when cutting 5mm polypropylene resin plate. Material does not need clamping fixed for cutting, thus can save the jig and auxiliary time for material upload and download.
5. Non-contact cutting:
There is no contact for work piece and laser head, so there is no tool wear. No need to change "tool" for different shapes parts processing, only need to change the output parameters. Laser, low noise, small vibration, and no pollution while cutting.
6. Variety cutting material:
Compared with oxyacetylene cutting and plasma cutting, laser can cut many kinds of materials, including metal, nonmetal, metal and nonmetal based composite material, leather, wood, fiber, etc. But for different material, it shows different laser cutting adaptability due to its thermal physical properties and different laser absorption rate.
|Laser source medium||Fiber|
|Cutting range(L*W)||3000mm × 1500mm||3000mm × 1500mm||3000mm × 1500mm|
|Z axle stroke||150 mm|
|Max cutting speed||40m/min||42m/min||45m/min|
|Max positioning speed||140m/min|
|Wok platform size/Max height of |
|4250x2500mm/more than 120mm|
|Cooling form||water cooling|
|Output power of laser source||1000W (imported)||1500W (imported)||2000W (imported)|
|Min. cutting gap||≤0.1mm||≤0.125mm||≤0.125mm|
|Positioning accuracy of X, Y and Z axles||±0.03 mm|
|Repeated positioning accuracy |
of X, Y and Z axles
|Thickness of cutting material|
(according to material)
|Drive model||Imported servo motor|
|Continuous working time||24 Hours|
|Machine weight||About 5950Kgs|
|Outer dimension||7828mm x 3741mm x 1940mm|
|Total protection level of power supply||IP54|
This equipment is widely used in sheet metal processing, aviation, aerospace, electronics, electrical appliances, tube fittings, automobile, food machinery, engineering machinery, precision parts, ships, metallurgical equipment, elevators, household appliances, kitchen utensils and appliances, craft gifts, tool processing, decoration, advertising, metal processing and other manufacturing industries.