1000W Metal Fiber Laser Cutting Machine
|FOB Price:||US $1,000-10,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1,000-10,000/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- laser cutting machine
- 50 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Payment Terms
- Product Package
- Product Attribute
- Product Table
- Model NO.: GS-LFD3015
- Cooling System: Water Cooling
- Applicable Material: Stainless Steel, Mild Steel, Aluminum, Copper
- Laser Classification: Fiber Laser
- Certification: SGS, Ce
- Cooling Model: Water Cooling
- Laser Wavelength: 1070nm
- Transport Package: Wooden Cases
- Origin: Wuhan City, China
- Application: Home Appliance, Environmental Equipment, Petroleum Machinery Manufacturing, Agriculture Machinery, Textile Machinery, Food Machinery, Aerospace Industry, Automotive Industry, Shoemaking Industry, Advertising Industry
- Technical Class: Continuous Wave Laser
- Structure Type: Gantry Type
- Laser Technology: Laser Control Fault Cutting
- Laser Type: Fiber Laser
- Graphic Format Supported: Dwg,Dxf,BMP,Dst
- Trademark: HAN′S GS
- Specification: 3000*1500mm; 2500*1300mm; 4000*2000mm; 6000*2000mm
- HS Code: 8456110090
Laser Cutting Machine Advantages of 1000W CNC Tube/Metal Fiber Laser Cutting Machine
Laser cutting advantages over other thermal cutting methods1. The cutting quality is good:
Because of the small laser spot, high energy density, fast cutting speed, laser cutting can therefore get better cutting quality.
(1) Cutting knife is narrow and parallel on both sides, also perpendicular to surface, dimensional accuracy of cutting pieces can be up to + / - 0.05 mm.
(2) Cutting surface is smooth and beautiful, the surface roughness is only a few dozen microns, laser cutting can be used as the final working procedure, parts can be even used directly without mechanical processing.
(3) Heat affected zone is very small, material performance is hardly affected near the kerf width , and the workpiece deformation is small. Also, kerf geometry is good , slitting rectangular cross-section shapes appear to be regular.
2. Highly automation:
Adopts digital control, you only need to use CAD to draw the picture and import to specialized software, laser cutting machine can cut out the artifacts you need, moreover there is intelligent typesetting function, thus can save raw material costs to the greatest extent.
3. High cutting efficiency:
Due to the transmission properties of laser, laser cutting machine has equipped with many sets of CNC work bench to realize numerical control. You only need to change the CNC program to cut different shape, as well as for two-dimensional cutting, and three-dimensional cutting.
4. Fast cutting speed:
The cutting speed can be up to 600 cm/min when using 1200W laser to cut 2mm low carbon steel plate, and can up to 120 m/min when cutting 5mm polypropylene resin plate. Material does not need clamping fixed for cutting, thus can save the jig and auxiliary time for material upload and download.
5. Non-contact cutting:
There is no contact for work piece and laser head, so there is no tool wear. No need to change "tool" for different shapes parts processing, only need to change the output parameters. Laser, low noise, small vibration, and no pollution while cutting.
6. Variety cutting material:
Compared with oxyacetylene cutting and plasma cutting, laser can cut many kinds of materials, including metal, nonmetal, metal and nonmetal based composite material, leather, wood, fiber, etc. But for different material, it shows different laser cutting adaptability due to its thermal physical properties and different laser absorption rate.
|Output power of laser source||500W||1000W|
|Cutting area (L*W)||3000mm × 1500mm|
|Z axle stroke||150 mm|
|Max. cutting speed||36m/min||40m/min|
|Max. positioning speed||140m/min|
|Platform size/Max height of feeding material||4250x2500mm/more than 120mm|
|Min. cutting gap||≤0.1mm||≤0.125mm|
|Positioning accuracy of X, Y and Z axles||±0.03 mm|
|Repeated positioning accuracy of X, Y and Z axles||±0.02 mm|
|Thickness of cutting material|
(according to material)
|Drive model||Imported servo motor|
|Continuous working time||24 Hours|
|Machine weight||About 2950Kgs|
|Outer dimension||4350mm x 2280mm x 1500mm|
|Total protection level of power supply||IP54|
Application Industry of 1000W CNC Tube/Metal Fiber Laser Cutting MachineLaser Cutting Machine Cutting Materials of 1000W CNC Tube/Metal Fiber Laser Cutting Machine
Widely used in sheet metal processing, aviation, aerospace, electronics, electrical appliances, tube fittings, automobile, food machinery, engineering machinery, precision parts, ships, metallurgical equipment, elevators, household appliances, kitchen utensils and appliances, craft gifts, tool processing, decoration, advertising and other manufacturing industries.
It is used to cut the metal materials, such as stainless steel, carbon steel, alloy steel, silicon steel, spring steel, galvanize plate, pickled plate, copper plate, aluminum plate, etc.
|Model of Laser Source||Fiber||CO2||Disc|
|Electro-optical Conversion Efficiency||30%||10%||15%|
|Life of Diode Pumped||>100,000||NA.||10,000|
|Soft Processing||more suitable||unsuitable||suitable|
|Replaced Parts||High brightness semiconductor laser broadband single core, more than 100,000 hours of pump. Damage to one of the semiconductor does not affect the normal work of the laser, but less and less power, because each semiconductor pump sources are used to separate each other.||Laser work requires gas |
supplement, reflection lens replacement.
|Semiconductor Bar (array) maximum pulse model 5000 hours or 10000 hours continuous mode. Laser use the pump sources are used in the process of often need to change, each time change need to be between $200,000-230,000.|
Please let us know following informations:
1.What kind of materials you want to cut ?
2.What is the mostly used thickness and what is the maximum thickness?
3. What is the MAX. dimension of your materials ?
4. After cut, what will be the metal used for? (application)
5. Are you an end user or reseller?
According to your above information,we'll recommend the most suitable machine to you.