Adopt Rofin Laser Source Laser Welding Equipment for Aluminum Welding
|FOB Price:||US $3,000-10,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $3,000-10,000/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Laser Welding Machine & Laser Quenching Machine
- 20 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Payment Terms
- Product Package
- Product Attribute
- Product Table
- Model NO.: GS-BDHJ2000
- Technical Class: Continuous Wave Laser
- Power Density: Deep Fusion Welding
- Type: Optical Fiber Transmission Laser Welding Machine
- Model: GS-Bdhj2000
- Board Width: 1500 mm
- Maximum Moving Speed: 10 M/Min
- Trademark: HAN′S GS
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 8456100090
- Application: Biomedicine, Automotive Industry, Powder Metallurgy, Manufacturing Industry
- Control: Automatic
- Laser Classification: Semiconductor Laser
- Power Source: Fiber Laser
- Structure: T Type
- Host Travel: 3500 mm
- Speed of The Machine Tool: 0.5-12 M/Min
- Transport Package: Wooden Cases
- Origin: Wuhan City, China
Adopt Rofin Laser Source Laser Welding Equipment For Aluminum Welding
Laser welding principle is to focus the laser to a smaller diameter (Φ0.15~0.3), and then use the high beam energy to melt the welding metal, so as to achieve laser deep soluble welding effect.
Products for the T type structure, applicable to the board with a width of 1500MM, the host travel 3500MM, the
maximum moving speed of 10 m/min, the main operating speed of the machine tool for m/min 0.5-12 adjustable.
Maximum moving speed
speed of the machine tool
1, Laser welding system Rofin high power laser system and the laser cutting path etc.
2, SIEMENS SIMOTION motion control system.
3, Monitoring system
CO2 Laser Welding Technique
welding line speed(m/min)
Remark:transmission gears can be welded twice to reduce deformation
Welding line speed(m/min)
Note:For diamond saw blade welding,defocusing amount is generally negative defocus 0.5mm-1mm or so,for one side welding laser power can be increase into 2000w for welding,welding depth can be up to 2--4mm;Welding protective gas is generally ordinary argon or Nitrogen gas(Ar N2),blowing gas is commonly 8 L/min.
Technical Train Content:
1. Safety Train;
2. Basic Knowledge Train;
3. Structure of laser route, test, safety regulation and maintenance;
4. CNC system principle, operation, programming, failure diagnose and notice;
5. Machine tool operation, daily maintenance, electric control and maintenance;
6. Basic knowledge of metal heat treatment and laser heat treatment technique;
1. More than three years factory working experience
2. Trainee is not allowed for our machine operation until the approval of written test and live operation.
One people regarding each of following field including Machinery, CNC/electric automatic, optics and material heat treatment technique.
Laser welding application
Laser welding is mainly used in automobile, tools, home appliance, steel industry and others, for example nest gear of transmission,flying wheel,airbag,rock arm,muffler, silicon oil shock absorber, hydraulic torque converter, wood saw blade, diamond saw blade, radiator of water.